1

Broken promise

Posted by happynuts on 8:37 AM in , ,

The sun was setting at the east
& the sky was red.
She was playing with the misty waves,
she the the reincarnation of sea god,
My lady love.
I called her back, i wanted to gift her something.
She came running to me.
I held out an exquisite sea shell to her,
a wide smile seemed between her dimpled cheeks.
She held it close to her heart.
Then came those beautiful words from my heart,
I said I love her.

Then I walked towards the beach,
she came from back
& asked to hold her firmly.
I felt she wanted to tell something.
I bowed down,
she whispered in my ears not to leave her ever.
I promised...
the silent sea & the setting sun witnessed it.
She was firmly holding my hands,
her golden hairs were dancing to breeze.
I kissed her chubby cheeks.
A gleam of love sparkled in her brown eyes...

Then came the evil tide,
he came from nowhere
& nabbed her from me.
I was firmly holding her hand.
My eyes met hers,
they were alluding my promise.
I fought with the evil
to rescue my lady love.
But the callous tide triumphed...

I was left alone in the blue sea with a guilty heart.
Now i walk alone
haunted by my broken promise
I walk alone...

-H@pPy NuTs

|

1 Comments


wa re wa...superb dear....but u r not alone... v all r vth u...

Copyright © 2009 LiFe Is a CeLeBr@tioN... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.