0

Happy Birthday

Posted by happynuts on 7:30 PM
Came 5th September 2009 and my blog "LiFe Is a CeLeBr@tioN" turned 1 year old...
Happy birthday Blog...


2006 5th september 1 minute past midnight this Blog was born, no wonder this date was chosen as a dedication to all my teachers who played a great role in my life, especially Niroop sir.

So far so good. 29 posts, 1 post deleted due to personal issues(even though it was favorite among all my fellow bloggers), many posts didnt get as much hits a expected & yeah thanks to all the readers for your valuable comments & suggestion. Will be delivering my best & blogging upto your expectation in the future

THANK YOU

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 LiFe Is a CeLeBr@tioN... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.