0

Design of Machine elements

Posted by happynuts on 7:42 PM in
Time, 5 minutes past 9:30 am & i m five minutes late to the exam hall. The exam is on in the drawing hall, Room No.315. Kept my bag outside & entered the hall with a happy face, got the papers & walked towards my seat. Oh...!!! I remember this seat, this was my permanent seat during s4 drawing hours. Good to be back to my seat...

One hour before: Sitting on Sandy's bed, reading the DME-II's problem that was done in the class. Managed to read all the problems that was done in the class within a span of 1 hour...
Back to present:
Got the question paper & my eyes moved to the B-Part(Problems always comes in the B-part).
Answer any two questions from B-part(out of 3)

After reading the B-part I thought to myself,
at least i can answer 1 question correctly...

Great i'll do the question from Journal bearing & Ball bearing, dont even know from which part the other question came...!!!

All set... started with A-part
Answer Any 5 questions from A-part(out of 6)
Answered 3 & moved on the B-part...

Didnt even read the question, right away i picked up the Given data & wrote it...
& moved on to read the question. Oh god...!!! Screwed up... this is not the type of Ques i READ...!!! Kept the pen & Qp aside & had a look around...
Rilshid sitting with popped up eyes...!!!

Rizwan scriblling something very fast nervously...!!!(As usual)

Everyone around me are writing this stupid second series so seriously...!!!

Then my eyes met the scribblings i have done on the drawing table... Could find lots of HappyNuts on the table... my mobile numbers... my ex-gf's name... & much more... & I realised that i have done more scribblings on the table than i have done on the drawing sheets in S4...!!!

Slowly i came back to question paper &
the bulb lightened up...!!!
Voila...!!! I have cracked the question... Hurray...!!!

I jumped(literary), chair broke & i was in Air doing the balancing act...!!!
This balancing act made enough noises to attract the exam taker's attention...!!!

& there i stood embarrassed...

Blush... Blush...

Slowly got one extra chair & continued with exams cracking both the problems with correct answers...


At the end of the day, Happy Feels Happy after designing A journal & A ball bearing...!!!

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 LiFe Is a CeLeBr@tioN... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.