1

V for Vengeance

Posted by happynuts on 5:06 PM in
The gate was wide open & i was sitting inside the car. Just returned home & was getting out from the car. It was almost 8:15pm. There was no one in the road & KSEB street lights were flickering forming that extra topping to the Night scene.

I saw something moving into my car shed through the wide open gates. It was pitch black in color. I recognized the creature as it slowly came near to me. It was the black stray dog from my neighborhood, which has become a menace. It has already bitten many people & kids in my neighborhood. I slowly ran to backside of the car & searched for something big & heavy, finally my eyes caught a broken piece of brick & i didnt waste much time thinking. I Ran towards the beast, when the beast saw me with a brick in my hand. He realized what is going to happen next & ran away...

I threw the brick with maximum acceleration & BULLS EYE... it hit the beast with great precision...!!! Bingo...!!!

Happy saves the Neighborhood from the beast...!!!

Next day Morning...

When i got out of my house to take the newspaper, i saw that someone has messed up the garden & its evident that it has been done by a dog... The wounded beast has returned...The beast is still alive & has returned for vengeance...

& he has taken revenge on my slippers. One of the slipper is still missing... :(

Will he return???
Anyway his end will be in my hands... muhahahahahahaha...

|

1 Comments


oru paniyumillalle veetil!

Copyright © 2009 LiFe Is a CeLeBr@tioN... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.