0

And i Stepped out...

Posted by happynuts on 9:58 AM in ,


It was around 6 in the morning, i was inside my cottage at Kanthaloor, sipping the hot cup of coffee prepared from fresh milk from a near by farm. It was so cold and misty outside, creating a mysterious feeling inside me. I couldnt confine myself in the comforts of the luxurious cottage, my heart was aching to break the shackles and fly into the wild. So that i can be with the nature, smell the scent of newly bloomed flowers, feel the mist, listen to the sounds of nature and become part of the nature. I didnt have a second thought, put on a warm jacket grabbed my camera and i stepped out...


All i needed was one step forward...



|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 LiFe Is a CeLeBr@tioN... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.