0

My mind was blue

Posted by happynuts on 1:47 PM
Today 12 kids from Sree Chitra Home, were taken to write Navodaya's Entrance Examination. For the past few days i have been around and saw the volunteers working so dedicatedly. I can see how much effort has been put in the past months to equip these kids for the exam. These people are truly inspiring.

I went along with the kids to the exam center. One of the kids, Rahul, was writing the exam in English;  the rest in Malayalam. So Rahul had to sit in a different class, away from the rest of the lot. So Rahul and I went to the allotted classroom.

We still had half an hour for the commencement of the exam. All the kids came along with their parents. Some of the parents were still feeding their kids with information, some having casual talks, some consoling the kids. With each movement of the hands of the clock we were going through a turmoil of emotions and thoughts. I couldnt tell what was going through his mind, he was silent. May be this was the first time that he had been left alone with a room full of strangers. His face was blank and My Mind was blank.

Fear, loneliness, Tension what was he feeling?
It was making me weak and flashes of each of the exams and interviews i ha attended alone were appearing in my head. Was he going through the same emotions i had gone through?!
I didnt know how to handle the situation but i made sure that i was with him till the exam started.

Wish i could cry












|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 LiFe Is a CeLeBr@tioN... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.