1

Teacher's Day

Posted by happynuts on 12:31 PM

"5th September is the birthday of a great teacher Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan, who was a staunch believer of education, and was the well-known diplomat, scholar, president of India and above all a teacher.In India 5th September is celebrated as Teachers' day as a mark of tribute to the contribution made by teachers to the society."

I am starting my blog as a tribute to all my teachers in 17 years of life from pre-school to college.

I thank the Almighty God, My parents, My mentors & my dear dearest friends for giving a very happy & peaceful life on this planet earth.

I will be blogging things that i think are worth sharing with the whole world.
Like what i experienced in life { Ranging from my stupidity to my achievements}, about my friends, movie reviews, how i freak out at weekends etc...

PS:- I was waiting for a big day to start my blog...
So here i go... On the Teacher's day

|

1 Comments


good opening>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!

Copyright © 2009 LiFe Is a CeLeBr@tioN... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.