8

Caught Snapping

Posted by happynuts on 12:31 PM in ,

The ambience around me was really at high energy level, people around me too...
The dancing lights to lasers, it seemed like all were synchronized with the DJ's musiq.
Now the DJ changed the track to the HIT number of the season Pappu cant dance... suddenly number of people on the dance floor started adding, may be its because the song itself says only Pappu cant dance sala. I was just jumping around & trying out the dance steps invented by me, lol... In the next spilt second the song changed & new song started playing, it was not a party song to be played. It seemed like a romantic number a slow song. Oh yeah... this is the song Anbae en Anbae from film Dham Dhoom... i can very well make out that superb work of Harris Jayaraj from any distance...
Coming back to party, i was thinking "why the hell did DJ put this song???"
The answer came in just nano seconds... suddenly the party lights went off & people started disappearing & here i lie on my bed lying in "S" shape & song was my mobile alarm!!!

Its Saturday, august 23rd, 2008 everything seemed perfect for having a very beautiful day FOR DOING NOTHING. Yeah, true i got nothing in my plan for the day. Yesterday only exams got over & i have planned many thing to do after exams [even though you know that its not gonna materialise]. But i called Arjun to go out some where & freak out but he seemed very lazy to get outta home, Visakh was ready but was confused about where to go!!!

I never knew that this day was gone be one of my memorable day in my life!

Leave all the thinking part for the day, let me start my day... i came down from my room & went to the kitchen to have my hot cup of milk. Went to gate to look out for the newspaper, came inside & sat on my easy chair & placed d cup of milk on one side. I slowly opened the roll of papers, first malayalam manorama na... this one is not for me... next business line... na... this one is also not for me... finally i got my paper THE HINDU. Ok let me start with the supplementary paper, oh its saturday na! The 2nd edition of METROPLUS WEEKEND, the 1st edition was really impressive. Let me see what stuffs they have this week... i slowly turned to last page. My eyes slowly moved to the column caught snapping, the picture in the column seemed so familiar. Suddenly i started feeling that my fingers were going stiff & my eyes popped up... my eyes slowly moved to the caption.

The caption: SIGN OF TIMES Vehicles parked right below a 'No parking' sign. This photograph was sent by Sankar.S.Kumar, Sowparnika T.C 7/615-1, MRA t-6, MAruthenkuzhy. He can collect his prize from the office of THE HINDU, Airport Road, Vallakdavu.

After reading the above mentioned part i was in cloud nine...shouting amma... amma...
Amma came telling stop shouting in the morning itself, i just handed out the paper & put a few dance step infront of her. After reading the paper she hugged me tight & kissed me on my cheeks... Oh!!! What a fine start for the day...

Suddenly my mobile rang...

To be continued...

PS: In the continuation of this part i will be telling the chain of events that followed on the day

|

8 Comments


Hurray...!!!
I'm the 1st one to comment in your new blog...!!!
Wish you a happy blogging !!!


Your photograph got printed in 'The Hindu'..!!!Great...!!! Congratz chetto...!!! :D
Actually i didn't see it... :( Can you upload it?
And chetto, your URL is tooooo long...Make it short so that everyone can type it easily !!!


welcome to this world pal..... the events taht followed.. cant wait for taht lol...


hey!!....pretty gud start man!....wos quite amazed n recievin ur msg.....starin a blog n tat 2 @12.00......allengilum u r always different..the distinct man!....get goin!!!!....neva knew ur snap got placed n THE HINDU.....we recieved just one edition f weekend..tat had sumthin else....nyways Congrats!!!!..
Wishin u lots f fun ahead....keep bloggin...All The Very Best!!!!****


Wow.....nice 2 see one of us here da...and am realy sad for not able 2 see dat snap on d hindu...but congrats 4 dat dude...and ur blog also luks great...have a nice tym blogging lol!!!!!!.....waitin 4 d rest of it.....:)


To Arun
Thanx da...
Abt d url, jus 4 uniqueness i gav such a url. Sorry da i cant make ny change n dat.


To Visakh...
Thanx dude...:)
Aftr all u guys r my inspiration 2 tak up blogging.


To Indu
"Jab hum hatke chalthe hein tho log hamein hatake ke dekhthe hein...;)"

Copyright © 2009 LiFe Is a CeLeBr@tioN... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.