10

Caught Snapping PART-1

Posted by happynuts on 11:46 AM in

Suddenly my mobile rang...

I ran to my room, thinking that it will be the call from Arjun or its from HIndu's office to congratulate me. Took my mobile, it was Achu, i greeted her GOOD MORNING. She was screaming Shanky your photo is in paper, i said WHAT??? No... no... photo taken by you has been published in paper.I said yeah just now saw it! So what ya gone do with gift voucher[ then only it strike my mind, i got a prize!!! But its a gift voucher worth 1500 from czarina, {czarina is a ladies botique shop}] Achu i'll give the voucher to u, u go & shop & give me the 1500 bugs, so howz my idea??? Sounds so stupid, ok da when are u throwing your treat, you already owe me a lota treat{ ofcourse for the stupid things i do} well i'll give you soon. She ended the call wishing me good luck.

I waited for Arjun's call for about 10 mins. I kept looking at my mob for a call, as a innocent boy looks at a jar full of cookies kept at a height. Ok enough, let me call him. His phone kept on ringing for some time, just as i was going to hang d call, he took it. He really sounded scary, i was very happy that i have disturbed his sleep & woke him up. Da... get up & go get the Hindu & turn to last page of Metroplus weekend. He said whats the big deal, i m still on bed, is it anything important? I thought ok let me break the surprise & explained everything. No reaction to his sound. {Listen guys he is a total freak, no emotion comes to his face when you expect, thats ARJUN} Da dont sleep after my call ok?

After that there was shower of sms to my mob & phone calls from near & dear ones. After about one hour Arjun called cool man... you have done it again & stuffs like that. So i asked treat vendhe? How about going for lunch, what do ya say? Game...he replied.

So let me call theppan{Visakh, we call him like that}, just a few minutes back only he called. So after a few minutes of talk with Visakh & Arjun we planned to celebrate this big day.

I picked up Arjun & we went to Hindu's office to collect the prize. While returning, we just thought of some way to beat the heat, how about ice-cream at Baskin-robbin's i said. Hmmm...ok not so satisfying 'OK' from Arjun { As usual}. We were really confused in taking our pick, everything had a creepy name{ that only girls can keep in their minds} i just stick to something which sounded mango flavour. We just searched for some place to park our bumps, i said da... that seat near entrance. He said good idea{ i know he guessed what was going in my mind}. We occupied our seats & started licking our ice-creams repenting over our bad choice of selection{should have gone with chocolate}. Time flew like anything...& i was getting hungry, so i asked Arjun lets head to Arul-jyothi for lunch. When i entered the car, i got a feeling that i missed something!!!
Then Arjun said lets call theppan & tell him that we will reach hotel in 15 mins.

Oh shit!!! yeah...its my mobile... i forgot to take it from table, while leaving baskin robbins...
Then i ran to baskin robbins

Reached hotel & selected a great place to sit. The hotel was almost empty & its 12:30. Then only i realised that we forgot to call theppan. We got 30 mins till theppan comes, so lets browse the menu & order something by then or ... hmmm... we spotted the smile in each other's face as if agreeing to the later plan.

Theppan came in next 20 mins or so & we ordered gobi 65. So that by the time we get it, we can decide what to order for lunch. Me & Arjun sticked to have North-Indian thaali but theppan wanted to try out something different. But finally he also decided to have the same as ours.
While our food was getting prepared in the kitchen we were discussing things ranging from our exams to the beautiful girl in green salwar sitting somewhere away from out table.

After lunch there came the menu for the deserts, me & arjun thought of not having any deserts. [may be cos of that stupid mango flavoured ice-cream]. But theppan ordered fruit salaad with ice-cream. Me & Arjun were looking at each other & giving mocking smile :)

When i glanced my watch it was almost 3, i thought we are sitting here & having fun for the last 2 & half hours, no wonder why the people are staring at us, then i happened to see a long queue of people waiting outside for seat. I said guys lets leave, enough masti ho gaya!

Then we slowly walked to parking lot, 3 guys with pumkin shaped belly lol..., putting each step with difficulty. We stood there confused about our next destination, lets go to veli, suggested someone, how about mueseum[ dont remember who came up with this place]. After 5 mins of thinking & blinking we decided lets head to museum after that we fly to our homes...

3 guys lying in the green grass of museum garden, enjoying the beautiful blue sky above them...what a beautiful scene...

I said, i think the lunch was pretty heavy, i feel like sleepy. Both of them nodded a yes. Then we moved on to discuss about out project on engine that works on ginger extract!!!
[hello guys just joking...]
Then we had small photo sessions,cracked jokes at each other, kept pulling someone's leg & so on... later we refreshed our selves with coffee & ice-cream from the KTDC restaurant & by then it was 5'o clock in the watch, each of us was really tired after having a total masti & decided its time to head to our houses.

Slowly everyone moved towards their direction saying a bye, black clouds were slowly shadowing the beautiful blue sky just like a curtain coming down in a stage after a play. Just reminding us about the climax to one of our beautiful day in life.

|

10 Comments


daaaaaa..... aint the word theppan used a litle more than req.. :(
and.. that gal.. was she in green.. i rem blue..haan..!! :D
nice work da... but from now one.. we have zeroed in on a new name for me, and arjun.. so...so..mmmm


I certainly did NOT scream....and btw i dint get the treat YET....thamasiyathe njan scream cheyyum...Nice blog, tho a little long..keep up the gud work..


da...a bit long ....make it shorter ..(the forthcumin ones)...
:)


nice!!!make it longer yaar!!its short compared to aamir khan's blog :D...don't tell me u noticed just one girl?....now ,thats strange!!


To Visakh
Da dis is my blog. I'll wr8 wat i wish.
Nops, i m correct abt d color.


To achu
Abt d screaming part, jus 2 add some feel i said so.
Treat tharam...


To Indu & Prem
Yeah i'll make my blogs short...


This comment has been removed by the author.

nahhh....its ok...I'm cool..its ur blog yaar...just keep posting....seriously Long articles are better.


hmm...here's yet anoda blogger..:D

nice work dude!

n yea..me? wel..one o' ur neighbours..got it?

Copyright © 2009 LiFe Is a CeLeBr@tioN... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.